Blame The Weatherman
No wonder people blame the weatherman for the weather, when he takes credit for it!
- Our forecast is calling for . . .
- We're going to keep the winds in the east.
- I think we'll take it back into the 90s.
- We'll keep it cloudy for Saturday.
- We've got cloudy skies out there for you this morning.
- About midafternoon we'll bring in those showers.
- We're going to heat it up . . .
- We'll have southwest winds for you.
- We're going to keep the highs below average this morning.
- I've upped the snowfall accumulation totals.
- We'll build in a little bit of instability.
- We'll warm things up a bit for you.
- We will increase the chance of rain tomorrow.
- We finally dry it out on Sunday.
- And then a little later on, we'll bring in that cold front.
- We're going to throw some wind into the mix as well.
- We finally got the storms to calm down around 3:00 A.M.
- We're going to turn up the heat around here the next few days.
- We'll keep the highs below ninety.
- . . . as we crank up the wind.
- We have clear skies out there for you this morning.
- We'll take you up to ninety degrees on Saturday.
- Your contribution here.
Amy Grant and Gary Chapman made it worse when they wrote this lyric:
Come on, weatherman, give us a forecast snowy white. Can't you hear the prayers of every childlike heart tonight?
Now they having us praying to the weatherman!
I used to say, "I don't know weather. The meteorologist knows."
Now I say, "I don't know whether the meteorologist knows."