The Russler's Logic Puzzle
I used to love this type of puzzle. The first one I saw was last millenium in Reader's Digest. It involved five men of
different nationalities who lived on adjacent properties, and each had a different favorite drink, hobby, et cetera. It
was called "Who Owns The Zebra?" and it is still vivid in my mind. I remember it like it was . . . last millenium.
Read the clues,
use the grid,
deduce the answer.
Now, what year is the Porsche?
- Jane's favorite color is Pink.
- Joe has never actually been convicted.
- Athletics are downplayed at Stone Forest High School.
- There are 3,681 jellybeans in the jar.
- The octopus is larger than the cherry tomato.
- There is no cure for the common cold. Technically.
- Rover is like the daughter Phil never had.
- The square root of 237.5 is ~15.411035.
- I was just kidding about the mirrors.
- Napoleon was First Consul of the French Republic.