Better than horoscopes! TR
Instructions: To begin with, you need to know your predilection index
(a number in the range 1 to 25) and the personality identifier (PID) associated with it,
as shown below.
Then you can click on your index number to see a general description of your personality.
You can click on your personality name to receive your daily advice.
To discover your PID, follow the procedure at the
bottom of the page.
To calculate your predilection index:
- Find your first initial in the lefthand grid below. The letters are ordered
according to the innopenzic spiral.
- If you are right-handed, follow the column upward to find your vormification
symbol (arrow, cross, drop, heart, or star).
- If you are left-handed, follow the row leftward to find your vormification
- Find your vormification symbol in the righthand grid below.
- Choose your favourite colour from those listed along the left.
- Your predilection index is at the intersection of the row containing your
colour choice and the column containing your vormification symbol.
- Consult the numbered, alphabetical list of PIDs
above. Your PID is the
one that follows the predilection index you calculated.
|color \ vorm
|yellow or orange
|purple or pink
- Suppose your name is Xaviera. The letter X (along with Y) is found in the
third column, fourth row of the lefthand grid.
- Now suppose you are left-handed. You will see that the vormification symbol
all the way to the left is the arrow.
- The arrow heads the second column in the righthand grid.
- Suppose your favourite colour is purple.
- Your predilection index is 11, at the intersection of the row containing your
"purple/pink" and the column headed by your vormification symbol.
- The name associated with your predilection index is "Keystone."